Your donations help the Python community worldwide by supporting sprints, meetups, community events and projects, the Python Ambassador Program, fiscal sponsorships, and of course, software development and open source projects. All of these initiatives help improve the Python community and Python tools that you use daily. The work cannot be done without the generous financial support that individuals and organizations provide us.
It is easy to donate - simply click on the amount you would like to give, and enter your email address. Confirm your contribution and you will be able to pay with your PayPal account or a credit or debit card. Contributions are tax deductible for individuals and organizations in the United States.
To thank you for your financial support, we will enter you in a drawing to win the following prizes:
- Ticket to PyCon 2019 (1 winner)
- Photos with Guido van Rossum at PyCon 2018 (must be present to win)
- Lunch with Guido van Rossum at PyCon 2018 (8 winners, must be present to win)
- Custom designed Guido T-Shirt (5 winners)
- “I Donated” stickers
- Custom designed “Guido” stickers
More details on contributing can be found on the 2018 Q2 Fundraising Drive page. No donation is necessary to enter the drawing.
We at the PSF want to thank you for all that you do. Your support is what makes the PSF possible and is greatly appreciated by the Python community.
Also, if you would like to share the news about the PSF’s Fundraising drive, please share a tweet via these tweet buttons or copying the text in the following:
- Our Q2 2018 Fundraising Drive starts April 16, and concludes at @PyCon on Saturday, May 12. Help us raise $20K! https://www.python.org/psf/donations/2018-q2-drive/ #idonatedtothepsf
- Contribute to our fundraiser & help us reach our goal of $20K. The PSF is a non-profit organization entirely supported by its sponsors, members, and the public. https://www.python.org/psf/donations/2018-q2-drive/ #idonatedtothepsf