Board elections are a chance for the community to help us find the next batch of folks to help us steer the PSF. This year there are 4 seats open on the PSF board. You can see who is on the board currently here. (Kushal, Jannis, Lorena and Marlene are at the end of their current terms.) Nominations for new board members opens today!
- Nominations are open, Wednesday, June 1st 12:00 PM Eastern
- Board Director Nomination cut-off: Wednesday, June 15, 2022 AoE
- Voter application cut-off date: Wednesday, June 15, 2022 AoE
- Announce candidates: Thursday, June 16th
- Voting start date: Monday, June 20, 2022 AoE
- Voting end date: Friday, June 30, 2022 AoE
Nominations should be made through this form (Note: you will need to sign into or create your python.org user account first). You can nominate yourself or someone else, but no one will be forced to run, so you may want to consider reaching out to someone before nominating them.
You need to be a contributing, managing, supporting, or fellow member by June 15th to vote in this election. Learn more about membership here or if you have questions about membership or nominations please email firstname.lastname@example.org